Erasmus & Study Grants at Leiden University Netherlands 2021-2022 Apply Online
|Type of Scholarship||Scholarships|
|Organizer Institute||Leiden University|
|Posted Date||09 February 2021|
|Last Date||On Going|
|Who Can Apply||International Students|
|Watch Complete Tutorials||Click here|
Erasmus is European community scheme for exchange of students. The last date to apply is not fixed.
Apply for this wonderful scholarship
The university is allowing this program for international students, scholarship allow for masters graduate, undergraduate, post graduate levels program.
Courses available are following:
- Global affairs
- Behavioral sciences
- Africans studies
- Asian studies
Erasmus and countries are divided into three groups at base of awarded funds .it totally depends upon number of days spent abroad.
Group number 1
Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Ireland, Luxembourg, Norway, Liechtenstein, Sweden and UK. They would be able to receive 360 pounds per month.
GROUP number 2
Austria , Belgium, Cyprus, France, Greece, Germany, Italy, Malta and Spain .they would be able to get 300 pounds per month.
Group number 3
Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia would receive 240 pounds per month.
Applicants can study in any of the Erasmus program country but they should be aware of that they would not be able to study in their own country either included in Erasmus program.
- The research must a part of yours degree at Leiden university
- The receiving institute must have Erasmus and international agreement
- Application may be of 9 months study cycle related to BA/MA /PhD.
- Duration of your Erasmus period must be between 3 months to 1 year. If your university is offering trimesters/semesters in this case less than 3 months period will consider by university.
- All application process must be under COVID restriction
- You must have print form application form, then have to submit it online , you have to sign in application and ask your faculty international exchange coordinator to sign as well.
- One copy in the form of PDF after scanning and sign send to the university website
- Next part of your duty is to fill out the learning agreement of university
- After the approval of application form, you must receive a decision letter and a grant via e mail
- Language assessment via email
- Return of the scanned copy before two weeks of Erasmus period
- The grant will be transferred to your bank account.
One thing that is most important is to download the procedure checklist. If you are with some disability you can receives special grants from the university
Interested candidates may visit official website for detailed information click here www.student.universiteitleiden.nl