1,802 total views, 62 views today
Important Details about Ehsaas Scholarship 2020 Phase 2 (II):
|Country||Pakistan (All Provinces Students)|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Age Limit||As Per University Regulations|
|Degree Type||Undergraduate Program|
|Scholarship Benefits||Tuition fee waiver, Stipend|
|Numbers of Scholarships||Fifty Thousand (50,000)|
|Last Date To Apply||30 October 2020|
Introduction of Ehsaas Scholarship Program
The Ehsaas Scholarship was launched in 2019. A total of 200,000 scholarships will be provided along with 50,000 scholarships with a 50% scholarship quota for girls only.
Ehsas Scholarship is Pakistan’s largest need-based scholarship program initiated by PM Imran Khan. The purpose of this scholarship program is to help needy students who want to continue their academic careers, despite financial difficulties.
Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program September 2020
Applications are open for Ehsas Undergraduate Scholarship 2020 Phase II. Only eligible / deserving students are welcome to make online registration for the EHASAAS programme through the Higher Education Commission (HEC) Pakistan.
Applications for the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2020 September will begin this month. This scholarship is only for those undergraduate students who are deserving and want to continue their quality of education. This is the right time for students who are willing to avail such golden opportunity of Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2020 by preparing their relevant documents for the Phase 2 of Ehsaas programme.
Students in need or students from remote and backward areas are highly encouraged to apply for the Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2020 of Ehsaas . In addition, for more information about the scholarship program, check out the information below, and apply accordingly.
Are you looking for scholarship opportunities? You are in the right place. You can find many international opportunities under one roof at Educativz.com daily and find the opportunity of your dreams.
Benefits of Ehsaas Undergraduate 2020 Scholarship Program
The following benefits have been provided to the students in Undergraduate Scholarship Programme 2020 and the details are given below:-
- Students who enrolled in any Public University strictly on merit base by fulfilling the admission regulation criteria.
- In selected public sector universities the deserving candidate currently enrolled for undergraduate degree programs.
- As per university regulations the age criteria will be followed.
- This scholarship will be offered only to students in need of pursuing undergraduate degree programs.
- Students who have already received other scholarships or grants are not eligible to apply in this scholarship programme 2020.
- Students in self-support / self-support / self-finance evening programs are disqualified.
Necessary Documents for Scholarship Phase 2
For Ehsaas Scholarship Program 2020 Phase II of Undergraduate following documents are required as given below:-
- Copy of CNIC [ID Card] (Father, Mother/ Guardian)
- Students ID Card / B. Form
- If the father is a daily wage earner / shopkeeper or laborer, then you have to attach a minimum amount of Rs.500 / – of stamp paper to the income certificate Rs.50 / –
- Income Certificate / Salary Slip
- Copies of Fee Receipts about Applicant and Siblings
- Rented house, Rent Agreement
- Last Six-Month Utility Bills (Telephone, Water, Electricity, Gas)
- Expenditure / Medical bills
- Outside Front Picture of House
- Passport Size photograph of student
Apply Online for Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program:
- See the Government Ehsaas Scholarship link at the bottom of the page.
- Applications should not be sent directly to HEC or BSP.
- The documents along with the completed application forms need to be submitted to the Financial Aid Office of the concerned university.
How to Apply for Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2020 Phase 2 (II)
- Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Project (Phase II)
Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2020 | Phase 2 – Apply
Phase-2 of Ehsaas Scholarships HEC
Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Phase-2 2020
Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2020 | Phase 2
HEC Undergraduate Scholarships 2020
Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2020 phase 2 Application
Ehsaas Scholarship program for undergraduate students 2020
Online Registration For Ehsaas Scholarships Program 2nd Phase
Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarships Phase-ll (Fully Funded)
Ehsaas scholarship contact number
HEC scholarship eligibility criteria for Ehsaas
Ehsaas scholarship September / October 2020