Insaf Imdad Program – How to Apply for Insaf Imdad Program
Like the Federal Government, government of Punjab has also decided to pay relief to the lower class of the country by providing Insaf Imdad Package for daily wage workers and labors.This article contains details information about Insaf Imdad Program – How to Apply for Insaf Imdad Program.
After the Punjab Cabinet meeting on Tuesday, the chief minister of Punjab, Usman Buzdar, gave the idea of Insaf Imdad Package under which Rs. 12,000 each month would be given to daily wage workers and labors by the government of Punjab. During the lockdown, this relief package would be provided to more than 2.5 million lower residents.
Previously, Rs. 4000 was given to people of Punjab which was changed to Rs. 12000 by the Prime Minister on the request of the Chief Minister of Punjab.
How to apply for the Insaf Imdad Package?
Method 1 for Imdad Insaf Program:
1. The daily wagers and labors can enroll themselves by sending their name, CNIC number to 8070.
2. Write ‘Imdad’ space ‘CNIC number’ space ‘your name’ and send it to 8070.
Method 2 for Imdad Insaf Program 2020:
You can also register yourself by downloading the Insaf Imdad Package app from Play Store. Just fill in the particular requirements and continue the method.
Method 3 to avail aid from Program of Insaf Imdad:
1. You can visit website by opening the link.
2. After opening links, type your name, CNIC number and mobile
3. Finally, click on “submit application”.