Ministry of Information & Broadcasting Islamabad Jobs 2020 for Digital Communication Officers, Content Writers, Video Editors, Graphic Designers & Others Latest
|Job in Pakistan||Islamabad Jobs, Pakistan Jobs|
|Newspaper Jobs||Dawn Newspaper Jobs|
|Publish Date||18 April 2020 (Saturday)|
|Last Date||04 May 2020 (Monday)|
|Organization||Ministry of Information & Broadcasting Jobs|
|Education||Intermediate, Bachelor ,BA, BS|
|Job Industry||Management Jobs|
Latest Jobs in Ministry of Information & Broadcasting 2020 Advertisement
Ministry of Information & Broadcasting Islamabad Jobs 2020 for Digital Communication Officers, Content Writers, Video Editors, Graphic Designers & Others Latest advertisement in Dawn Newspaper Jobs publish on dated April 18, 2020. Interested candidates may apply before late date May 04 2020. There is a dire need of Communication Officers, Content Writers, Video Editors, Graphic Designers Both male and female can apply with full of confidence in Jobs 2020. Applicants having minimum qualification of Bachelor ,BA, Bs must apply for the post of Ministry of Information & Broadcasting Islamabad.
|7||Gilgit Baltistan Jobs|
Vacancies in Ministry of Information & Broadcasting 2020 Advertisement Latest
1. General Manager (Head of Digital Media Wing) (1)
2. Digital Media Consultant
3. Digital Communication Officer
4. Digital Videographer
5. Video Editor
8. Graphic Designer
9. Content Writer
- Competitive Chemical Engineering MCQs – Up To Date Mass Transfer MCQs
- New Polymer Technology MCQs – Latest Chemical Engineering MCQs
- New Petroleum Refinery Engineering MCQs – Updated Chemical Engineering MCQs
How to apply Ministry of Information & Broadcasting Islamabad 2020
1. All the interested candidates visit official website for further detail information Download Job Application Form of Ministry of Information and Broadcasting Jobs
2. Download Application Form for Ministry of Information Jobs 2020 from above mentioned link.
Note: Application Form will be available from Monday till than wait.
3. Applications on the prescribed form along-with CV and copies of all relevant education, experience certificates including CNIC and one (1) recent passport size photograph.
4. Only shortlisted candidates will be given preference and no TA/DA will be admissible.