University of Pennsylvania CdCS Postdoctoral Fellowships 2021 [up to $63,000 Funding]
|Type of Scholarship||Fellowships & Scholarships|
|Country Location||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania|
|Organizer Institute||The University of Pennsylvania|
|Posted Date||09 February 2021|
|Last Date||20 February 2021|
|Who Can Apply||International Students|
|Watch Complete Tutorials||Click here|
CDCS Postdoctoral Fellowships 2021 in The University of Pennsylvania are announced for international students. Apply for the University Of Pennsylvania CdCS Postdoctoral Fellowships 2021 to 2021. The center of digital culture and society at the university of Pennsylvania Annenberg school for communications offering this handsome opportunity to apply for these positions. The PhD holders or equivalents degree holders support this program in the previous three years.
The term of appointment is Sep 1 to Aug 31 2022.
This fellowship is offering research on all the aspects of digital culture and society. Applicants with the following disciplines are encouraged to apply for the offer.
- Technology and social movements
- Technology and critical race movements
- Ethics and culture transformations
- Additionally, humanities and social sciences
- They are providing with stipend of 3000 dollars to 60,000 dollars for research purpose
- Complete health insurance
- Online classes are free in the needy areas of study
- PhD or equivalent degree holders who received their degree from last three years
- Additionally, humanities and social sciences are encouraged to apply for this offer
- The university is welcoming equivalent to women and minorities
- To become eligible for the offer you have to send the following documents to the website of cdcs education
- Please send a cover letter
- Additionally a C.V
- Moreover, a research statement
- Furthermore, a writing sample as one PDF document
- Finalists will notify you via email and send you two letters of recommendation to the same email.
For detailed information click here at official link cdcs.asc.upenn.edu