2021 Fully Funded Scholarships in Germany
|Type of Scholarship||Fellowships & Scholarships|
|Posted Date||13 April 2021|
|Who Can Apply||Applicants from Taiwan|
Applications are open for the Fully Funded Scholarships in Germany. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarship now. The name of the scholarship is DAAD/MOST- Sandwich- Scholarships in Germany, 2020. German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) is providing scholarships for training and short courses in any subject.
The German Academic Exchange Service or DAAD is the largest German support organization in the field of international academic co-operation.
DAAD is a private, federally funded and state-funded, self-governing national agency of the institutions of higher education in Germany, representing 365 German higher education institutions. DAAD itself does not offer programs of study or courses, but awards competitive, merit-based grants for use toward study and/or research in Germany at any of the accredited German institutions of higher education.
- The candidates applying for the scholarship must be from Taiwan.
- Doctoral candidates from all disciplines can apply for the scholarship.
- Doctoral degree in Taiwan already.
- The scholarship provides funding for the candidates for a research period of 6-18 months at the state or state-recognized universities or non-university research institutes in Germany.
- Monthly scholarship payments.
- The travel allowance.
- 2-month language course at the Goethe-Institute Bonn.
The Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST) in Taiwan selects the candidates.
Visit the official website for further details.