2021 Scholarship for International Students in Italy – Fully Funded
|Type of Scholarship||Fellowships & Scholarships|
|Posted Date||12 April 2021|
|Last Date||28 April 2021|
|Who Can Apply||International Students|
|Organizer||University of Turin|
|Contact the Organizeremail@example.com|
Applications are open for the 2021 Scholarship for International Students in Italy – Fully Funded. The deadline for the scholarship is 28th April 2021.
The University of Turin aims to offer 13 two-year Master’s degree program scholarships to international students who are involved in enrolling in the first year of a postgraduate degree program in Italy. The scholarships are presented for Master’s degree programs to prospective international students starting their studies in the 2021-2022 academic years.
University of Turin Scholarships aim to support deserving students for enrolment, accommodation, and living costs, enabling them to complete their postgraduate studies in Italy. The scholarships will be distributed according to country of origin, as described below.
University of Turin is reserving 3 scholarships for international students with Japanese citizenship
There are a total of 4 scholarships reserved for international students from: Algeria, Cameroon, Gabon, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Republic of Congo, Rwanda, Senegal, Tunisia, and Union of the Comoros
2 scholarships will be offered to international students with Mexican citizenship
The remaining 4 scholarships will be awarded to any international students with any other citizenship different from those listed above.
Benefits of 2021 Scholarship for International Students
- Each scholarship is worth 9,000 Euros per year, intended to cover your University Tuition fees, accommodation and living expenses while in Italy
- The scholarship grant is awarded for the first year, and will be extended for the second year subject to sufficient academic performance
- You must possess valid qualifications sufficient to secure admission into a foreign education system postgraduate degree program
- Eligible applicants must have 29 years of age or younger at the time of application
- Applicants must be non-Italians and must not have Italian citizenship
- At the time of application, you must not be resident in Italy.
- Candidates must be planning to start their studies starting the 2021-2022 academic year at the University of Turin
- You must hold valid qualifications giving access to the chosen master’s degree programme by November 15th 2021.
- Applicants must not have ever been enrolled in any first, second or one-long-cycle degree programme at the University of Turin
- Demonstrate sufficient proficiency in Italian for degree programs taught in Italian or in English for programmes offered in English
- Submit copies of your academic qualification including bachelor’s degree and a related study plan
- You most recent Curriculum Vitae
- A well written Motivation Letter
- certification of linguistic proficiency equal to at least a B2 level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
- For English language certification, applicants may submit one of the following: BEC Vantage, FCE Grade B and C, IELTS 5.5-6.5, TOEFL iBT 87-109, Trinity College ISE II;
- For applicants who completed their secondary school education in English, you should submit a declaration issued by the upper secondary school and/or by the academic institution confirming that the studies were carried out entirely in English.
- Provide a minimum of 2 names of Professors from your home University, who can be contacted by the University of Turin to request reference letters