2021 Scholarship in China- Fully Funded
|Type of Scholarship||Fellowships & Scholarships|
|Posted Date||13 April 2021|
|Last Date||30 April 2021|
|Who Can Apply||International Students|
|Organizer||Alliance of International Science Organizations (ANSO)|
|Contact the Organizeremail@example.com|
Applications are open for the 2021 Scholarship in China- Fully Funded by the Alliance of International Science Organizations (ANSO). The scholarship will be provided to 500 students and the application deadline is 30th April 2021.
The Alliance of International Science Organizations (ANSO) may be a non-profit, non-government alliance supported in 2018. Initiation members grip thirty-seven scientific establishments, universities, and international organizations worldwide. ANSO means to develop regional and world qualifications in science and technology, human livelihoods and eudemonia, and to push broader S&T cooperation and communication.
The ANSO Scholarship for Young skills was formally launched in 2019 with the goal of instruction and development of young scientists from everywhere the globe. The ANSO Scholarship supports two hundred Master’s students and three hundred Doctor of Philosophy students each year to pursue postgraduate education at the University of Science and Technology of China (USTC), the University of Chinese Academy of Sciences (UCAS) or institutes of Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) around China.
Currently, CAS, the leading initiation member of ANSO, is that the sponsor of the ANSO Scholarship. ANSO welcomes all members and parties United Nations agency has an interest in making an additional distributed scholarship program along.
Benefits of 2021 Scholarship in China
- Tuition release
- Health insurance
- Application fee release
- Travel grant from their home countries to China (one trip per person)
- Monthly stipend:
- 3000 RMB/month
- 6000 or 7000 RMB/month (depending on whether or not he/she has passed the qualification take a look at organized by USTC/UCAS).
Not hold Chinese citizenship;
Be skillful in English or Chinese;
For master’s program applicants:
- Change state when one Jan 1991 (inclusive);
For Doctor of Philosophy program applicants:
- Change state when one Jan 1986 (inclusive);
Meet the admission criteria for international students of USTC/UCAS;
Not take up alternative assignments throughout the amount of his/her scholarship.
Documents Required for 2021 Scholarship in China
- Copy of your regular passport which has at least 2 years validity;
- Complete CV with a brief introduction of research experience;
- Original copy of the certificate of university degrees held
For masters’ program applicants:
- Bachelor’s degree certificate or official pre-graduation certificate showing their student status and stating the expected graduation date.
For PhD program applicants:
- Bachelor’s degree certificate.
- Master’s degree certificate or official pre-graduation certificate showing their student status and stating the expected graduation date.
- TWO reference letters:
- Two referees (NOT the host supervisor) from academia familiar with you and your work should upload their scanned reference letters to the online admission system of USTC/UCAS.
- Reference letters in the body of e-mails will NOT be accepted!
- Detailed research proposal;
- Photocopies of title pages and abstracts of a maximum of 5 published academic papers (if available);
- Proof of knowledge of English and/or Chinese;
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form