You may choose from the English or Urdu medium for the 9th Class Chemistry Guess Paper 2023 on this page. The best guess papers for chemistry for the ninth grade are available to download in two different forms. Our class 9 vital chemistry guessing paper is acceptable for use by all Punjabi boards. These sites have BISEs in Faisalabad, Lahore, Gujranwala, Dera Ghazi Khan, Sargodha, Sahiwal, Multan, and Jammu and Kashmir.
9th class Chemistry Guess paper 2023 Urdu medium
One of the most challenging scientific fields is chemistry. In terms of mathematics, the secondary level topic of chemistry may be likened to the basic level of mathematics. The applicants that lack expertise in this area just don’t care. You could have just heard the subject’s importance when taking the course.
On student demand, we produced this Guess paper in PDF format. I believe it will be challenging for a ninth-grade student to do this assignment. Examining the 9th Class Chemistry Guess Paper can help you better comprehend the format of the paper. The subjects listed below are a selection of some of my favourites that I might utilize to create a topic-based essay or assignment. There may be more that I’ve missed, and I’d be interested in learning about them.
9th Class Chemistry important long questions 2023
1. (a). Explain different branches of chemistry. Also, describe the scope/applications of each branch in detail.
(b). Differentiate b/w compound & mixture.
2. (a). Differentiate b/w relative atomic mass & atomic mass unit. What is the relation b/w an amu & a gram?
(b). What is the empirical formula? Explain with examples.
3. (a). What is the chemical formula? How a chemical formula is written? Write down its steps.
(b). Define a molecule. Explain its types with examples.
4. (a). Explain the discovery of electrons (cathode rays). Also, write down the properties of cathode rays.
(b). Write a note on the discovery of the proton. Also, write the properties of canal rays.
5. (a). How neutron was discovered? Write down some properties of a neutron.
(b). Explain Bohr’s atomic theory. Also, write down its postulates.
6. (a). Describe Rutherford’s experiment for the discovery of a nucleus in an atom. Also, write his observation & results.
(b). Write down applications or uses of isotopes in different fields of life.
7. (a). Define the modern periodic table. What was its base?
(b). Define atomic radius. Describe its trend in the periodic table.
8. (a). Define period. Explain periods from the periodic table.
(b). Write down some salient features of the long form of the periodic table.
9. (a). Define ionization energy. What is meant by 1st & 2nd ionization energies? Describe the trend of change in ionization energy in a period and a group.
(b). Define electron affinity. Why it increases in a period and decreases in a group in the periodic table?
10. (a). Explain coordinate covalent bonds & their formation with examples.
(b). What are ionic & covalent compounds? Write their properties & types.
11. (a).Define covalent bond. Describe its types with examples of each.
(b). Differentiate b/w polar & non-polar covalent bonds with examples.
12. (a). Define Boyle’s law and also write its mathematical verification.
(b).Define diffusion. What are the factors upon which the diffusion of liquid depends?
13. (a). Define Charles’ law. Also, derive its equation. Discuss its experimental verification.
(b). Write down the physical properties of the gaseous state of matter.
14. (a). What is vapor pressure? On what factors its depends? Discuss the effect of each factor on vapor pressure.
(b). Describe the phenomenon of diffusion in liquids along with factors that influence it.
15. (a). Make a comparison of electrolytic & galvanic cells.
(b). Define solubility. Discuss the factors upon which the solubility of solute/solvent depends. Also, discuss the effect of temperature on solubility.
16. (a). What are colloids? Write four properties of colloids. Why do colloids show the Tindal effect?
(b). Explain the preparation of sodium metal from melted/fused sodium chloride.
17. (a). Explain solute/solvent interaction in the preparation of the solution.
(b). Describe saturated and supersaturated solutions with examples.
18. (a). Compare the characteristics of a solution, a colloid, and a suspension.
Chemistry 9th class guess paper 2023 English medium pdf
You won’t need to worry about anything as long as you have the necessary study materials and support. Candidates who struggle with any other topic could also get something from this website. Additionally, it will provide you with guess papers for every topic, enabling you to pass them with decent results even if you are poor in one or two of them. Here are the key lengthy questions from each chapter.