FPSC Federal Public Service Commission
Are you seeking employment with the federal government? If so, you are on the appropriate page. FPSC Jobs 2023 | FPSC Consolidated Advertisement No. 02 is discussed on this page. Additionally, future PPSC advertisements will be updated.
Newspapers in Pakistan publish FPSC Jobs Advertisement No. 2 and it is also posted on the FPSC Official Portal at https://fpsc.gov.pk/. Additionally given are the guidelines for how to take part in the hiring process.
For a variety of public service positions in Pakistan, the Federal Public Service Commission, or FPSC, hires highly qualified, enthusiastic, and bright people.
To fill positions in the civil service, foreign service, and police departments, among other federal departments and agencies, the FPSC administers competitive exams.
The Central Superior Services (CSS), Foreign Service of Pakistan (FSP), and Police Service of Pakistan (PSP) exams are only a few of the tests the FPSC administers throughout the year for various posts. These tests are fiercely competitive and draw a lot of candidates.
In order to ensure that the federal government has a capable and committed workforce to serve the people of Pakistan, it is anticipated that its competitive exams would identify the most qualified and eligible candidates for these posts.
Federal Public Service Commission – FPSC Jobs February Latest
➦ Location: All Pakistan
➦ Qualification: Bachelor | Master | MBBS | MPhil | Others
➦ Last Date: 20 February, 2023
➦ Gender: Male | Female
➦ Address: Assistant Director, Federal Public Service Commission, P3MQ+GQQ, Agha Khan Rd, F-5/1 F-5, Islamabad
➦ Official Website: Click Here
➦ Facebook Page: Click Here
➦ Twitter Page: Click Here
➦ Watch Videos: Click Here
The Federal Public Service Commission is seeking applications from highly motivated and educated people to fill open positions in several departments, according to the information published in FPSC Advertisement No. 2.
A director, medical officer, English teacher, computer operator, deputy director, programmer, associate fellow, fellow, deputy inspector general for the forest, civilian medical practitioner, senior assistant naval store officer, senior armament supply officer, civilian store officer, junior civilian security officer, senior manager, accountant, development officer, assistant, assistant director, and assistant executive officer are among the positions that FPSC will fill.
The Ministry of Kashmir Affairs & GB, the Anti Narcotics Force ANF, the Ministry of Defence, Naval Headquarters, the Ministry of Climate Change, the Ministry of National Health Services, the Ministry of Human Rights, the Ministry of Interior, and the Ministry of Maritime Affairs will all post the selected candidates for the positions mentioned above.
The eligibility requirements state that motivated and hardworking people with Bachelor’s, Master’s, MBBS, and M.Phil degrees are eligible to fill open positions.
All Pakistanis are given opportunities by FPSC based on regional quotas. Therefore, you are qualified for FPSC Jobs regardless of where you are from in Pakistan. According to reserved quotas, both males and females are eligible.
- Assistant Director
- Assistant Executive Officer
- Associate Fellow
- Civilian Medical Practitioner
- Civilian Store Officer
- Computer Operator
- Deputy Director
- Deputy Inspector General Forest
- Development Officer
- English Instructor
- Junior Civilian Security Officer
- Medical Officer
- Senior Armament Supply Officer
- Senior Assistant Naval Store Officer
- Senior Manager
How to Apply Online for FPSC February Jobs 2/2023?
- Review the instructions for submitting the online application form on the FPSC website (www.fpsc.gov.pk). Additionally, offline applications can be forwarded by applicants without internet access. To download FPSC consolidated advertisement 2/23 in pdf Click Here.
- You have to check vacant slots and go to Online Apply. Print the Challan Form after entering the necessary personal data. Pay the FPSC’s application processing costs and provide a scanned copy of the completed challan form.
- Wait for the FPSC to announce the written exam’s date and place. Verify that you have all the required paperwork, and arrive on time for the written exam. If you are selected for the exam, the FPSC will let you know by letter or on their website.
FPSC February Jobs 2023 | FPSC Consolidated No. 02 2023 Advertisement:
Click on the Image to see it on a large scale
WhatsApp Job Groups: