Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC
PPSC Jobs 21 2023 for Educator Teachers
Punjab Public Service Commission announced the advertisement no 21/23. These positions will be hired for multiple departments working under the Govt. of the Punjab. Both male, female & transgender can fill their online application through ppsc portal before deadline. The list of organization are given as under, so please read the article completely.
All the vacant posts name are mentioned here, so apply as per their eligibility requirements:
- Assistant Director Engineering
- Assistant Director Engineering Mechanical
- SDO Mechanical
- Sub Engineer Civil
- Database Administrator
- Assistant Chief
- Deputy Director
- Math Teacher
- Personal Assistant
- Special Education Teacher
- Special Education Teacher Physically Disabled
- Special Education Teacher Hi Field
- Special Education Teacher Mentally Challenged Filled
- Special Education Teacher Visually Impaired Field
- Assistant Professor Plastic Surgery
- Assistant Professor Paediatric Cardiology
- Assistant Professor Haematology
- Assistant Professor Emergency Paediatrics
- Assistant Professor Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgery
The prescribed qualificaiton / experience as per service rules, age, Gender and syllabus is already described in the given advertisement. If you’re meeting the requirements then apply here via ppsc gop pk official website link. Candidates having qualification of Bachelors, Masters, Engineering, MSc, BS, Special Education in any Subject, MA, Graduation, MBBS will be preferred, if they’ve more experience in the relevant field.
How to Apply
- If you need any assistance to apply, please read the given advertisement about Application Fee, Written Test, Interview on PPSC website www.ppsc.gop.pk before last date.
- First fill the online application form then candidates should pay fees online by using the following ways only i.e., ATMs, Mobile Phone Banking, Internet Banking, Over the counter (1Link Member Banks Branches), Jazz Cash, Easy Paisa, U Paisa, and other micro-finance Banks.
Last Date to Apply
- Last date to apply is 06 November 2023.
The responsibilities of the staff at PPSC include:
- Develop and implement software solutions for a variety of business problems.
- Work with cross-functional teams to gather requirements, design and develop software, and test and deploy solutions.
- Maintain and improve existing software systems.
- Keep up with the latest software development technologies and trends.
The benefits of working at multiple department of Govt of the Punjab include:
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge software projects.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment.
- Opportunities for professional development and growth.
- Chance to make a real impact on the company’s success.
Male and Female candidates qualified and motivated individual who is passionate about teaching staff, IT department, WASA department, Special education job, this government department authority is encourage you to apply for a job at Punjab Public Service Commission. Best wishes!