Why Computer Science Is Best Profession to Choose for Future:-
- Computer science is a discipline that spans theory and practice. It requires thinking both in abstract terms and in concrete terms. The practical side of computing can be seen everywhere. Nowadays, practically everyone is a computer user, and many people are even computer programmers. Getting computers to do what you want them to do requires intensive hands-on experience. But computer science can be seen on a higher level, as a science of problem solving. Computer scientists must be adept at modeling and analyzing problems. They must also be able to design solutions and verify that they are correct. Problem solving requires precision, creativity, and careful reasoning.
- Computer science is a train that traverses hypothesis and practice. It requires thinking both in dynamic terms and in solid terms. The down to earth side of figuring can be seen all over. These days, for all intents and purposes everybody is a PC client, and numerous individuals are considerably PC software engineers. Inspiring PCs to do what you need them to do requires serious hands-on understanding. Be that as it may, software engineering can be seen on a more elevated amount, as an exploration of critical thinking. PC researchers must be proficient at displaying and breaking down issues. They should likewise have the capacity to outline arrangements and confirm that they are right. Critical thinking requires exactness, imagination, and cautious thinking.
- Computer science additionally has solid associations with different controls. Numerous issues in science, building, human services, business, and different territories can be comprehended adequately with PCs, however finding an answer requires both computer science mastery and information of the specific application space. Accordingly, PC researchers frequently wind up noticeably capable in different subjects.
- At long last, computer science has an extensive variety of strengths. These incorporate PC design, programming frameworks, illustrations, Artificial insight, computational science, and programming building. Drawing from a typical center of computer science learning, every forte zone concentrates on specific difficulties.
- Computer science is drilled by mathematicians, researchers and designers. Arithmetic, the birthplaces of Computer science, gives reason and rationale. Science gives the technique to learning and refinement. Designing gives the strategies to building equipment and programming.
Major areas of Computer Science include:
1. Operating Systems–Concerned about the improvement and structure of complex projects which encourage man-machine interchanges.
2. Computational Science–the analysis of numerical methods for solving mathematical problems with a computer.
3. Programming Languages–the study of the design and properties of languages by which humans communicate with computers.
4. Architecture–the study and use of mathematical logic to design electronic circuits.
5. Intelligent Systems–concerned with means by which computers may perform tasks which might be characterized as “intelligent” if performed by humans.
6. Automata Theory–an abstract study of computers and their capabilities.
7. Information Storage and Retrieval–the study of methods for storing a vast amount of data in a computer and methods for searching and retrieving this data.
8. Software Engineering–the study of tools and techniques for software design, development, testing and maintenance.