Fully Funded Scholarships at University of Leicester in the UK
Apply for Fully Funded Scholarships at University of Leicester in the UK. The deadline for this application is 16th May 2021.
The University of Leicester is a public research university founded in Leicester, England. The main campus is south of the city center, adjacent to Victoria Park. In 1957, the university’s predecessor gained university status.
The School of History, Politics and International Relations is fascinating the brightest applicants for its ERC Fully-funded PhD International Studentships at the University of Leicester.
The studentship supports the interested UK, EU and international students who desire to conduct research on the “Towards a Third Nuclear Age” at the Department of Politics and International Relations.
- All nationalities
- PhD Project on the “Towards a Third Nuclear Age”
- Bachelor’s degree or overseas equivalent in a relevant subject.
- Funding for UK/EU students will include a UK tuition fee waiver and a maintenance grant of £15,609 pa.
- Applications from international students are welcome but will only be eligible for a waiver of tuition fees and no stipend.
How to Apply:
- Candidates must have to take admission in a PhD degree program at the University of Leicester. Use the ‘Apply’ button at the bottom of the page.
- CV, personal statement, degree certificates, and transcripts of study already completed and if possible transcript to date of study currently being undertaken.
- Students must meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Provide evidence of English language proficiency if applicable.