HEC Online Registration of Law Admission Test (LAT) 2023 for LLB Admissions [etc.hec.gov.pk]
The registration schedule for LAW Entrance Test (LAT) March 2023 has been announced by the Higher Education Commission (HEC). Students who have completed their intermediate degree and wish to take admitted to the 05-year undergraduate LLB degree have to take the LAT test, which is administered by Candidates from HEC can apply for LLB degrees in public/private institutes/universities approved by HEC after clearing HEC LAT 2023. So candidates should visit the HEC website and submit an online application if they want to appear for the upcoming LAT test. The last date for LAT registration is 27 March 2023.
➦ Official Website: Click Here
➦ Facebook Page: Click Here
➦ Twitter Page: Click Here
➦ WhatsApp Group: Click Here
➦ Watch Videos: Click Here
Eligibility Criteria for Law Assessment Test 2023
- LAT candidates must have successfully completed HSSC (12th Class) or equivalent.
- HSSC Part II students who are still waiting for the results can also apply.
LAT Exam Date 2023 Last Date to Apply
- The LAT 2023 will be held by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) on April 9, 2023. (tentative date).
- The commission will post a notice about the changes to the test date on its official website (if required).
- The test date, time, and location will be announced through SMS or email to registered applicants.
- For updates, applicants should supply a working email address or phone number.
- A week prior to the test date, the LAT Exam slip will be accessible on http://etc.hec.gov.pk OR the candidates’ registered emails.
- Applicants must bring their genuine CNIC and printed roll number slip.
LAT Test Syllabus and Pattern PDF 2023
|Division of Questions||Marks division||Type/Nature of Questions|
|Essay ( English/Urdu)||15||Max. 200 words|
|Personal Statement (English/Urdu)||10||Max. 200 words|
|MCQs from English||20||Synonyms/Antonyms/Prepositions|
|MCQs from General Knowledge||20|
|MCQs from Islamic Studies||10|
|MCQs from Pakistan Studies||10|
|MCQs from Urdu||10||Vocabulary|
|MCQs from Math||05||Basic Math|
How to Apply Online for HEC Lat Test 2023 March
- To apply online for LAT 2023, visit the HEC ETC portal. (http://etc.hec.gov.pk)
- The amount should be deposited in account number 742 7900 133401 with the name “Higher Education Commission, Bank, HBL, Branch Code: 1742”.
To submit the complete application, upload the paid challan form on the portal.
- Applications submitted online using the HEC site will be accepted by HEC.
- Last day: 27 March 2023