How can I check my kamyab Jawan application status?
Prime Minister Imran Khan had launched a loan scheme to provide loans to Pakistani citizens called the Rare Youth Scheme, under which every Pakistani man and woman under the age of one can apply online. It is also called the Youth Entrepreneurship Scheme (YES). Educativz.com always try to provide you the latest information about loan scheme programs of Pakistan.
Prime Minister Imran Khan’s dream was to help the poor and deserving people through this loan and they could start their own business by taking loans in easy installments. Therefore, this scheme to create about one crore jobs for the youth of Pakistan The mission was launched. To know more about this Pakistan Loan Yes Scheme, please visit our website.
We are going to share the details of this loan scheme through this article on how you can know the status of your application through the portal. Can you find out if your loan has been approved or not?
How to check Kamyab Jawan Loan status
Interested candidates can check their application status of Kamyab Loan Phase 2 by follow the given instruction.
- Applicants have to visit official website online portal of YES Program to track their loan applications.
- Then, enter your ID Card number without dashes, mobile number.
- To check your status applicant have to enter their issuance date to CNIC and Date of Birth at YES portal.
- After given your information, click the given button named as submit, you will know the status of your Kamyab Jawan Loan application.
Loan Status Check Image Demonstration
We are sharing with you a picture of the successful Nojawan YES program’s online portal on which applicants can clearly see when you visit the official website to see the status, such an image will appear. Check the status of your loan application. Although you can understand how to use it correctly.
Kamyab Jawan Loan 2021 Track Application Form
Candidates may see following statements when click on submit button after entering all the given information as mentioned above at image.
- “No Record Found”, If you see this message at screen then your application is still pending, or you’re providing irrelevant information.
- “Submitted”, This message showing that you’re application have been submitted to the bank.
- “Approved”, congrats you’re application has been approved and will contact you soon by Bank.
- “Rejected”, your loan application has been rejected.
Candidates can also download the rare Young app from the Play Store to find out details about the application. So check the full details of the status of your application from there that the loan application.
List of Kamyab Jawan Programmes
- Youth Entrepreneurship Scheme (YES)
- National Internship program
- Tiger Force
- Green Youth Movement
- National Youth Council
- Hamdard Pakistan Program