IELTS Scholarships Program for non-native English Speakers
|Type of Scholarship||Scholarships and Fellowships|
|Posted Date||10 June 2021|
|Who Can Apply||International Students|
IELTS Podcast calls application for IELTS Scholarships Program for non-native English Speakers.
The IELTS exam has provided many students and professionals with opportunities to advance their careers or studies abroad. Millions of students from around the world take the exam annually and for some, an online course for preparation is too expensive and even unaffordable.
IELTSPodcast is dedicated to helping students prepare for their IELTS exam and would like to offer an opportunity for students who are facing financial difficulties and need to attain their IELTS certificate. It also provides an online course and essay correction service for free to deserving students.
- Non-native English Speakers.
- Students who have never taken the IELTS exam before.
- Postgraduate university applicants.
- Students who need the IELTS exam for Study or Career advancement.
- Must be planning to take the IELTS exam in the next 6 months.
How to apply?
- Send a motivational letter of 200 words, stating why you deserve to be awarded a free IELTS course
- Subject line ” IELTS Scholarship Award 2020″
- In the first line of your application, include the name of the capital of Spain.
- For university students: A recommendation from a lecturer/tutor stating the candidate as deserving. Include your provisional university acceptance, stating that you need to obtain your certificate.
- For professionals applying: Provide a letter from a supervisor stating why the candidate is deserving. Include any official documentation that indicates your need for immigration for work.
Conditions of Scholarships
- Candidates who do not provide the correct documentation will not be eligible or follow the stipulated procedures.
- Scholarships will be awarded on a monthly basis and successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
- Candidates must comply with certain terms and conditions apply.
- IELTSPodcast reserves the right to discontinue the scholarship awards at their own discretion.
- The award does not cover your IELTS exam fee.
- As a result of the volume of applications, organizers can’t guarantee to reply to each email. If you have not heard from them in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.