Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence Jobs 2023 Online Apply
The Ministry of Defence of the Government of Pakistan is seeking young, intelligent, and competent Pakistanis to fill the vacant positions (Ministry of Defence Jobs 2023 | MOD Jobs Online Employment Form).
Pakistani residents looking for jobs in the federal government or the defence ministry may click this site and study the information regarding the Defence Ministry’s most recent job announcements.
According to the advertisement’s specifications, candidates can apply from any part of Pakistan. Both boys and girls are qualified to fill the open slots. The vacancy ad includes information on the quotas for women, minorities (non-Muslims), and those with impairments.
Candidates with Primary, Middle, Matriculation, and Intermediate degrees are qualified for employment under the outlined qualifying requirements. The adverts list the necessary skills.
- Candidates from the Buddhist Community’s Scheduled Castes – 3 Years of Release for Retired Pakistani Armed Forces Personnel – 15 Years
- Government employees and contract workers who had completed two years of continuous service with the government as of the deadline for application submissions – 10 Years
- During service, a government servant’s widow, son, or daughter must wait five years.
|Hiring Organization||Ministry of Defence|
|Last Date to Apply||07-06-2023|
|Education Requirements||Primary, Matric, Intermediate|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|No. of Posts||34+|
Qualifications and Requirements
Lower Division Clerk LDC (BPS-11), Upper Division Clerk UDC (BPS-13), Carpenter & Jointer (BPS-04), Civil Driver (BPS-04), TFC Crew Driver (BPS-04), Waiter (BPS-01), Cook (BPS-01), and Sanitary Worker (BPS-01) are the vocations that MOD has declared.
Ministry of Defence Jobs 2023 Advertisement May
|Name of Post||Qualification|
|Upper Division Clerk||Inter|
|Lower Division Clerk||Matric|
|Painter and Decorator||Middle|
Last Date to Apply: 07 June 2023
Ministry of Defence Jobs Apply Online
- Application materials for the aforementioned positions are available in the job posting.
- Interested and qualified people can submit their information using the format provided.
- Applications must be accompanied by a Postal Order for Rs. 600.
- Applications should be sent to the Civil Cell Office, Quetta Cantt, Commandant, School of Infantry & Tactics.
Ministry of Defence jobs Salary
Department is offering Salary approx 30000 to 60000.
MOD jobs 2023 Last Date to Apply
- The 7th of June 2023 is the deadline for applications to be received by postal services.
- Commandant, School of Infantry and Tactics, Quetta Cantt, Quetta