Social Welfare Special Education & Women Development Department
Social Welfare Department quetta jobs 2022 has been published through the daily Express newspaper advertisement and applications from the fresh, dynamic & fresh persons are invited. In these Latest Jobs in Social Welfare Balochistan job vacancies the eligible Male/Female candidates from across the Balochistan can submit their applications. The posts of Program Coordinator, Speech Therapist, Focal Person, Call Service Agent, Junior Clerk, Photocopier Operator, Naib Qasid, Chowkidar, Sweeper can be applied by the candidates having qualification of Primary, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master, BA, MS, BS in relevant field. Don’t wait and go for the application against vacant seats in Social Welfare Special Education & Women Development Department posts Quetta 2022. These vacant positions in Social Welfare Department jobs for clekrs & admin staff will be filled purely on merit basis. An excellent opportunity awaits competent and committed professionals to be a part of Social Welfare organization. The applicants should have the following profile as per Welfare organization Quetta careers given at advertisement. It is therefore apply here for latest Balochistan Social Welfare Department Today job career opportunities.
Latest Social Welfare Balochistan Jobs 2022 August Advertisement
Hiring Organization: Social Welfare Special Education & Women Development Department
Education/Qualification: Primary | Matric | Intermediate | Bachelor | Master | BA | MS | BS
Jobs Location: Quetta, Balochistan, Pakistan
Last Date to Apply [Valid Through] : 18 August 2022
Vacant Positions: Program Coordinator | Speech Therapist | Focal Person | Call Service Agent | Clerk | Photocopier Operator | Naib Qasid | Chowkidar | Sweeper
Follow at Twitter: Click Here
Follow at Linkedin: Click Here
Follow at Facebook: Click Here
Watch Job Videos at YouTube: Click Here
Read complete article on Educativz.com Pakistan to know the application process.
How to Apply on Quetta Govt Jobs 2022?
- Application along with updated CV/Resume, attested photocopies of all educational documents, professional experience certificates, Bank receipt, copy of CNIC and three (3) recent photograph must be accompanied with application. Application complete in all respect should be send to given address.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview & final selection process.
- Only Pakistan Nationals domicile holders may apply here.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to any of the candidate.
- Original documents will be checked at the time of interview.
- Last date to apply is 18 08 2022.
Address: Directorate General of Social Welfare Department, Brewery Road nearby EPI Office Brewery Road Quetta..
The official details are given in the ad below