The Kohat Division Scholarship Programme was declared publicly by the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government for native of the Kohat division.
For the academic year 2023–2024, the Higher Education, Archives, and Libraries Department offering this fully funded scholarship, which will be funded by the Kohat Division Development Project (KDDP). It will cover all expenditure, including a monthly stipend, and granted based on the criteria outlined in the chosen institution/disciplines.
This will be a fabulous opportunity for deserving and intelligent students who are unable to finish their studies because of their financial situation.
Scholarships in the following subjects will be available for these mentioned subjects: MBBS, MS Water Resource Engineering, BE Energy Engineering, BE Mechanical Engineering, BE Chemical Engineering, BE Mining Engineering, and BS Nursing.
Institutes at UET and KMU in Peshawar will offer the Kohat Division Scholarship Programme.
Who can Apply for KDDP Scholarship Program
The following requirements must be met in order for candidates to be eligible for the scholarship.
- The students having interested to submit applications here must residents of Kohat, Karak, and Hangu.
- Candidates must meet the requirements to be admitted to any of the approved establishments.
- The applicant cannot be the recipient of any other scholarships.
- Moreover, the applicant’s poverty score from the BISP-NSER computation must fall between 0 and 40.
How to Apply for the KDDP Scholarship Program
- Students who are interested can download the KDDP scholarship application from the previously listed universities.
- The relevant university must receive a completed scholarship application form together with any necessary supporting documentation.
- According to their admission percentage% on a merit basis, students must be admitted to any of the aforesaid recognised disciplines at participating universities.
- The Institutional Scholarship Award Committee (ISAC) will evaluate all potential applicants’ applications within 15 days of the university’s deadline.
- Applications sent to the Management Unit or KDDP directly will not be accepted at the HED office.