Switzerland Offers Paid Internships to International Students
Switzerland is offering a fully funded internship program for international undergraduate and master’s students pursuing administrative fields including Pakistan. The CERN Administrative Student Programme in Switzerland 2023 is a chance to participate in groundbreaking tasks that have a global impact. The program is being offered by the prestigious CERN organization, fully-funded.
CERN Internship Fully Funded Details
|Last Date to Apply||31-07-2023|
|Education Requirements||PhD, MSc, BSc, Bachelors, Masters|
Who is Eligible?
Students pursuing degrees in human resource management, translation, advanced secretarial work, business administration, law, logistics, finance, communications, library science, information science, audit, communication, public relations, psychology, education, audiovisual, engineering management, or any other related field can apply here to avail the golden chance to study in abroad.
Interested person must be a citizen of a CERN Member or Associate Member State, have completed 18 months of undergraduate study towards a bachelor’s or master’s degree, be specializing in an administrative field at the time of the internship, be able to stay occupied for a minimum of 2 months and a maximum of 12 months, be enrolled in full-time classes up until the conclusion of the internship, and speak English or French with ease.
What is the CERN Internship Duration and Location?
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to spend between 2 to 12 months at the European Organization for Nuclear Research in Geneva, Switzerland.
What are the Internship Areas for Paid internship in Switzerland?
- Human resources
- Advanced secretarial work
- Business administration
- Library and information science
- Engineering management
- Science communication
- Communication and public relations
How to Apply for CERN Paid Internship Program for Pakistan 2023?
- To apply for the fully paid internship, interested candidates must click on the “I’m interested” button on the official website https://www.smartrecruiters.com/CERN/743999904265455-administrative-student-programme-2023-3 and sign in through Linkedin, Smartprofile, or Indeed.
- The candidates have to browse their resume and provide their correct and authentic personal details along with academic and experience details.
- They also have to submit a motivational message to the hiring manager which shows their commitment towards the internship at CERN.
- The candidates have to be clear and specific about their education and experience fields.
- They also have to provide required documents such as a copy of the most recent academic transcript, a reference letter from the university professor, CV, and if the candidate has done any prior internship a second reference letter from a previous internship.
CERN Internship Required Documents
- A copy of your most current academic transcript, which must show all of your specific work.
- A recommendation letter from a professor at the university.
- A second letter of recommendation from a past internship, if the applicant has ever held one.
- The applicant or the referee may independently submit the reference letter using the application URL they were provided.
CERN Internships Switzerland Deadline / Last Date to Apply
The last date to apply for the CERN Administrative Student Programme 2023 is July 31st, 2023 (at noon: 12:00 CET).
In conclusion, the CERN Administrative Student Programme in Switzerland 2023 is a great opportunity for undergraduate and master’s students pursuing degrees in administration-related fields to gain practical experience in utilizing complex administrative techniques. The program is fully-funded and available to students from various administrative fields. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to spend between 2 to 12 months at the European Organization for Nuclear Research, gaining practical experience to complement their academic studies in their respective fields. Interested students can apply online by submitting the required documents and providing their authentic personal details.