Rehmat ul Alameen Scholarship Program 2021 Apply Online hedscholarships.punjab.gov.pk
This Scholarship Online portal was launched on February 22nd, 2021 for the Punjab Students. The Punjab Government has announced a Rehmat-ul-Alamin Scholarship worth Rs. 1 billion for deserving and poor students who are studying or want to study at Intermediate and Undergraduate levels. Scholarships will be awarded annually to 14,891 students under this prestigious government scholarship. If we talk about the total number of students who will be given this scholarship, then according to the Punjab government, 891 undergraduate students will be able to benefit from this annual Rehmat-ul-Ul-Ulamin Scholarship and 14000 are reserved for intermediate students.
As you all know that as soon as the Chief Minister of Punjab Usman Bazdar announced the Rehmat-ul-Alamin Scholarship, the Department of Higher Education Punjab started receiving thousands of online applications from all the 36 districts of Punjab on the same day. Keeping in view the response of the students to this Punjab government Students Scholarship Program, the Punjab Department of Higher Education has announced an extension in the date of online application. The deadline was extended when countless scholarship applications were received.
Punjab Chief Minister Usman Bazdar has announced that for intermediate students, PKR: 25,000/- per student will be given this scholarship. The Chief Minister Punjab said that this Rehmat-ul-Amin Scholarship has been formulated so that every poor and deserving student can also get a good education. The purpose of this will be to provide scholarships for research on the blessed life of the Holy Prophet (PBUH) in the international universities of Rehmat-ul-Alamin (SAW) and also special seats will be set up in the divisional universities. Interested students may visit official website to apply online which is https://hedscholarships.punjab.gov.pk/sign-up.
There are many students take interest to know how much applications are received or Scholarship Stats of Rehmatulill-Alameen Program 2021 then the details are given as under:
Eligibility Criteria for Rehmatul-Lil-Alameen Scholarship Program 2021 to Apply Online :-
- Secondary School Certificate SSC Results (Minimum 60% Marks in matric result)
- Not availing any other Scholarship
- Income of Parents (Should not be more than Rs. 25,000/-)
- Students willing to avail this program must possess highest marks from their respective Districts which will be confirmed by the Higher Education Department (relevant Board Authority)
- There is also a quota for Children of government employees
Last Date to Apply for Rehmat Ul Almeen Scholarship
After receiving thousands of online applications Higher Education Department publish the press releases to extend the date of Govt Scholarships Program for Punjab Students till April 5, 2021.
|Launched Date||22 February 2021|
|Last Date||05 April 2021|
|Students eligible to apply||Matric Pass, Inter Pass|
How to Apply Online for Rehmatul-Lil Alameen Scholarship
All the interested candidates/applicants have to visit official website for further detailed information and fill online registration/application form click here hedscholarships.punjab.gov.pk.
Procedure to Fill Online Application Form of Rehmatallil Alameen
- First create registration form / Sign up Page to provide basic information Online Registration
- After complete registration/sign up applicant have to be login for further details hedscholarships.punjab.gov.pk/login
Frequently Answers and Questions (FAQs) Asked by the Students
Click here for the detailed answers hedscholarships.punjab.gov.pk
- How can I apply for the Scholarship Grant?
- How can I register on the website?
- I am not getting an OTP on mobile?
- The OTP I entered is not valid?
- How can I Login to my account