Scholarship at Gwangju Institute in South Korea
Apply for Scholarship at Gwangju Institute in South Korea. The deadline for this application is 15th April 2021.
The Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology is a research-oriented university and the one of the influential school in the science and technology. GIST is located in Gwangju, South Korea.
The Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology is accepting applications for its GIST Scholarships to provide financial support for international students for the academic year 2021-2022.
The grant aims to encourage students to study masters, PhD and integrated MS degree programs in South Korea to drive their chosen career path at the university.
- All nationalities
- The bursary is available for masters, PhD, and integrated MS degree programs at the university.
- Must have an excellent history in academics;
- To become eligible for the award, applicants must:
- English language proficiency;
- Must be fulfilling the admissible criteria.
The GIST Korea financial aid positions will provide tuition assistance, monthly stipends, research assistantship, housing, health insurance, and flight reimbursement to the highly motivated students at the Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology for the academic year 2021-2022.
How to Apply:
- Aspirants have to take admission to the university; after then, they will be considered for the grant.
- Candidates must submit a copy of the following required documents along with the application, i.e., an ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, academic records/transcripts, and two Letters of Recommendation on the Prescribed Form.
- Aspirants must fulfill the required conditions for the applied degree field at the university.
- Applicants must provide evidence of English language ability through various certificates like GMAT, IELTS or TOEFL, etc.