Scholarships at Switzerland Universities in Switzerland-2021
|Type of Scholarship
|Fellowships & Scholarships
|04 April 2021
|30 April 2021
|Who Can Apply
Apply for Scholarships at Switzerland Universities in Switzerland. The deadline for this application is 30th April 2021.
The scholarship is open to qualified international students pursuing their first degree, Bachelor’s or Master’s, at a state or state-recognized higher-education institution in Switzerland or within the European Union.
Equal value is placed on both material and non-material support: Scholarships, study cost- and foreign residence allowances, etc. are a means to ensure financial stability. But participating in education projects, getting involved in activities by other scholarship holders and contributing ideas to the Foundation’s work is what breathes life into non-material support.
Not eligible for funding:
- Second degrees
- Part-time programs
- Distance learning degrees which are not pursued full-time
- Post-graduate and complementary courses
- Bachelor’s programs by international students who are non-EU nationals· degree courses in their final stages.
- Any project such as internships, language courses, travel cost allowances, etc.
- German, Swiss and other EU state or state-recognized universities and technical colleges
Full-time Masters and PhD degrees in any subject, except for the following: second degrees; LL.M, MBA; part-time degrees; bachelors degree for non-European applicants; doctorate studies in dentistry and medicine; postdoctoral programs; projects and separate stays abroad.
- Up to € 850 per month.
- Health insurance.
- Non-material support for projects, events and initiatives.
- The minimum funding period is 2 semesters.
- The scholarships do not have to be paid back.
- Up to € 1200 per month.
- Outstanding academic or scientific records in their subject areas and well-formed interests within school or university and beyond.
- Reliable, highly motivated personalities, who are willing to make decisions and take responsibility in the tradition of the German liberal party and ready to actively contribute to the further development of the social, political, cultural and economic life.
- Distinct liberal profile combined with an awareness of and commitment to social and political issues, which translates into participation in higher-education institutions, engagement in a liberal political party or organizations, associations and initiatives.
- The application documents must be submitted in German and the selection interview will also take place in German, even if you are applying for funding for an English-language course or an English-language doctoral program.
- Knowledge of German is therefore essential.
- Deadlines for application are 30 April and 31 October of each year.
It is important to visit the official website for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.