CAREER OPPORTUNITY in State Life Pakistan as ACTUARIAL TRAINING SCHEME
State Life Insurance Corporation of Pakistan offers an exceptional career opportunity to students of Intermediate and A Level or equivalent qualification to qualify as Fellow of Society of Actuaries, USA or Institute of Actuaries, UK. Is. These are internationally recognized and highly prestigious qualifications.
Actuarial Training Scheme 2023 HSSC Candidates State Life Pakistan
State Life Offers:
- A monthly stipend of Rs. 20,000/- will be paid during the training period of two years.
- A permanent post as Executive Officer will be offered on successful completion of training period (i.e. passing two subjects of the Institute of Actuaries or two exams of the Society of Actuaries) with gross remuneration of around Rs. 57,000/- per month plus attractive fringe benefits.
- Rapid career advancement and salary escalation on passing further actuarial examinations.
- Structured training program with generous study leave and financial assistance with course and exam fees.
Qualifications Required for State Life Pakistan Actuarial Training Scheme 2023:
Applicants must have passed either:
Intermediate Examination, with minimum 75% marks in aggregate and minimum 80% marks in Mathematics, or The London / Cambridge G.C.E. (O-level) in at least five subjects including passes in English Language or Literature and at least two passes in Advanced Level (A-Level). One of the Advanced Level passes must be in Mathematics with at least Grade-A (or at least Grade-B in the case of Further Mathematics or Higher Mathematics) and the other pass must be with at least Grade-C.
- Maximum age should be 20 years on the date of publication of this advertisement.
How to Apply Online for Actuarial Training Scheme for HSSC Candidates 2023:
- Candidates are required to apply through prescribed “Application Form” which can be downloaded from the State Life website: www.statelife.com.pk.
- Please send the Application Form along with two passport size photographs, a copy of CNIC and attested copies of educational certificates within 15 days of publication of this advertisement. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test/ interview. The number of posts for induction under Actuarial Training Scheme is Ten (10).
- Women and miniority persons can also submit their applications.
Divisional Head (P&GS) State Life Insurance Corporation
STATE LIFE INSURANCE CORPORATION OF PAKISTAN
of Pakistan, Principal Office, State Life Building No.09, Dr. Ziauddin Ahmed Road, Karachi. Ph # 021-99204591